Program & Admissions
Here at School on Wheels, staff, advisors, mentors, parents, and peers pledge to help you realize your full capacities, interests, and future goals.
Graduates of School on Wheels receive a high school diploma. The school is accredited and students must fulfill all of the requirements set for high schools by the Albuquerque Board of Education and the State of New Mexico.
School on Wheels is a school of choice magnet high school.
- School on Wheels has opportunities for credit recovery.
- School on Wheels awards elective credit for work or volunteer hours.
- Each student takes their core classes. (Math, English, Science, and Social Studies)
- Each student will have a Team Leader (Advisor) who will work personally with them until graduation.
- Proud to be a national Leader in Me school.
- 10-Hour OSHA certificate.
- A smaller class size experience.
Admissions Policy & Entrance Requirements
- 9th–12th graders
- The applicant must attend an orientation meeting with a sponsoring adult and the Principal, Mrs. Romero, to learn about school policies and goals and to enroll formally.